There are some things that should not be mentioned among people especially when it comes to stealing in the church. Must things like this be always mentioned among Nigerians even in diaspora?
Two women in the UK attending a white garment church were caught by their colleague for stealing. They didn’t seem to be remorseful for their actions. They followed the officers without hesitation.
In the video, they were called thieves in Yoruba dialect as officers of the UK police escorted them out of the church.
Without any form of judgement, do you think it’s right to steal even in church? What could have caused this?
What transpired that will make them disgrace them that much? Do you think they should have even involved the police into the matter? Share your thoughts in the comments session.
- APPLY NOW: GREAT Scholarships offer students from 14 countries
- Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 | Study in Australia
- APPLY NOW: Khalifa University Scholarships in UAE 2023 | Fully Funded
- APPLY: Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2023-2024 in United Kingdom
- APPLY: Leeds University Business School Scholarship 2023/24 | Fully Funded | Study in UK