Individuals who want to start working in Poland should read this post to discover openings for them. Packing jobs in Poland involve packaging and preparing different products for shipment in warehouses and distribution centers. In this article we have articulated the requirements and available Jobs for you to apply. After going through this article you will discover the basic things you need to become a Packer in Poland.
Information about packing jobs in Poland
The work of packers is to prepare materials and finished goods for shipment to other countries. This includes recording of shipment materials going out of the country. They also package this good adhering to Poland’s policy. Packers are responsible for checking the materials to determine if the products are legal for shipment. The most important part of the work is record keeping of all the materials packaged tagging each of the materials packaged.
Qualifications for Packer Jobs in Poland
The following details are needed in order for you to qualify for the job.
- A work permit from job boards, recruitment agencies, or employer websites.
- Polish language skills may be required.
- At Least 2 years warehouse experience will be helpful.
- Must have a crime free record.
- At least a high school diploma certificate.
- A computer literate.
- Must be 18 years and above.
- Weighing & packing of goods.
- Examining shipment materials to find damaged products.
- Ability to adapt to a new environment.
- Proper filling of shipment form in accordance to the appropriate items.
- Washing and cleaning necessary shipment items.
- Keep record of packaged goods.
- Recording daily shipments and their locations.
- Working conditions and wages may vary. Researching the job market and requirements is crucial before applying for positions.
- Must pay attention to details and be observant.
- Must know prohibited materials/products in Poland.
- Keep Invoices.
- Must be strong and healthy
- Must be careful, so that shipment materials won’t damage.
- Must be comply to orders
- You must have a good physical stamina.
- Ability to operate forklifts and hand tools and other packing tools.
- Must be time conscious.
- You must understand the communication procedure.
- Applicants must be able to lift heavy load.
- Must have a good stamina.
- Ability to plan ahead of time.
Available Packer Jobs in Poland 2023
- Packer (Pet food production) at UAB Robin Jobs
- Production Operator at Avient
- Shipping Special at stThomas Moser Cabinet Makers Inc
- Packer (in warehouse)
- Packer Veghel and others.
- Record keeper.
- Production operator etc
- Prepare your Documents
- Visit the website using the apply button below
- Fill out the form on the official website
- Wait for reply.
Is Packing jobs in high demand on Poland?
Yes, there a high demand of strong individuals needed for jobs in the country. If you meet the demands, you stand a better chance of being employed in the country.
What companies are hiring for packaging jobs in Poland?
The top companies hiring now for packaging jobs are FERRERO,UAB Robin Jobs, United Nations,Packhelp, Procter & Gamble, TempoEast, IWA International, Hitachi Energy and Testronic – Warsaw.
What should I search on Glassdoor to find packaging jobs in Poland?
If your best job application website for packing jobs Is glassdoor , you can search “searching jobs in Poland”. This will bring out all the companies hiring packers in the country.
How much does a packing helper earn in Poland?
An entry level packing worker with 1-3 years of experience earns an average salary of $9,982.07 per year and $179.93 per month.