Filipinos in and outside Canada have the opportunity to land cleaning jobs this year. Canadian firms are offering Filipinos cleaner jobs in various industries, including commercial cleaning, janitorial services, and residential cleaning. I will walk you through the basic knowledge needed to successfully get a cleaning job in Canada today.
Basic Information About Cleaner Jobs in Canada for Filipino
Before we reveal how to apply for this job let’s provide you with the requirements for this job.
- At Least 6 months of Cleaning Experience.
- Workers must be Physically Strong
- A minimum High school Certificate.
- Must be committed to work.
As a cleaner in Canada, these are the various works you will be doing.
- Cleaning furniture
- Making Beds
- Washing of floor
- Pruning flowers
- Cleaning and washing Toilet & bathroom appliances
- Cleaning the kitchen
- Sweeping the environment
- React to customer complaints as soon as possible.
- Clean Doors and windows
- Dress table cloths
- Dust lockers and wardrobe.
- Dispose of WasteTrash leftover foods
- Disinfecting the rooms and bars
- Washing of towels
- Changing beds sheets
- Sanitize Elevators
- Disposal of used Cans
- Clean ceilings
- Survey the environment always
- Must be answerable to customers.
Quality of Workers Needed
- Good communication skills
- No criminal record
- Must be vigilant and agile
- Workers must be able to stand for a long period
- Ability to carry a heavy load
- Must be able to work without stress
- Ability to Squat, Kneel, and Bend.
- Must be physically fit
- Working under pressure
- Must be Patient
- Workers must be reliable
- Inter-relation skills
How to Apply Cleaner in Canada
- Prepare your Documents
- Apply for the job.
- Upon getting the approval email start processing your visa
- Travel and resume work as soon as possible.
How to get cleaner jobs in Canada:
1. Job search Websites: Websites like Indeed, Monster, and Glassdoor list job openings for cleaners in Canada and allow you to filter your search by location before applying.
4. Social networks: Joining Facebook groups or LinkedIn groups related to Filipino communities in Canada or cleaner jobs may also help you find job opportunities.
2. Cleaning Companies: Various cleaning companies specifically hire Filipinos in Canada, such as JNS Cleaning Services and Clover Cleaning Services. You can check their websites for job openings or reach out to them directly.
Frequently Asked Question
How much does a cleaner job in Canada pay?
What qualifications do you need for a cleaning job?