Video game platform Capcom is a company that has manufactured numerous uncountable video games that are currently used across the world. The popular games they have produced are street fighters, Megan Man, and others. The company recruits new workers to join their team in game production.
Their recruitment portal opens occasionally Therefore those looking to work with the company will get every information you need about Capcom recruitment, Requirements, and qualifications.
Applying is possible at their official Recruitment portal therefore pay attention to the information in this article for a better knowledge of how to apply. On the official website www.capcom.com, applicants can submit their application form. Below submitting pay attention to the requirements below.
Requirements for Capcom Recruitment 2023
- Applicants must have at least a degree in related Course 9f study
- Must be a graduate of a registered and recognized institution
- Applicants must possess appropriate documents.
- Must speak English
Applicants should have background knowledge of coding, Use of computers and must know to program. As a new worker, you are expected to;
- Work together with other workers
- Must be dedicated and hardworking
- Must be punctual and able to take correction
- Must be a team worker
As a worker at Capcom, you have the privilege of earning an appreciable salary with numerous insurance covers. Also, you will learn from their experienced workers. Once you have through the Capcom recruitment portal, if accepted; You also get sponsored leave and a tour ls with other workers. Workers get yearly training by Capcom alongside their internship students, if you are an internship student read on for more information.
Capcom Internship 2023
The company makes opportunities available for prospective students to join their team of professionals. The program is intended to provide interns with a comprehensive understanding of the video game industry as well as the skills and experience required to succeed in their careers.
How To Apply
- Identify the Position you are applying for
- Go to their official website
- Click on careers
- Register and fill out the application form
- Submit all your necessary documents