Engineers in Malaysia seeking to start working in Malaysia have the opportunity to start making a living in the company. companies in the country are hiring engineers from diverse faculties. Talented individuals who are enthusiastic about their work. The employees are united in their commitment to our customers’ missions and professional development. L3Harris fosters an inclusive, engaging environment that empowers employees and promotes work-life balance. An unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and a commitment to excellence in everything we do are fundamental to our culture.
Information About Engineering Jobs in Malaysia for Foreigners
Cathay Pacific is looking for a professional, full-time Regional Engineering Manager to join the Engineering team in the United States. Those employed will lead, develop and execute engineering strategies for the region. This is to ensure short/long-term regional goals are met to deliver operational excellence, sustainable cost avoidance, and productivity improvement. The engineer will be accountable and responsible for the Engineering budget, and operational and commercial performance of the region and ensure we deliver our customers with a safe and reliable travel experience that supports our brand and business.
- Solid operational and technical knowledge with the ability to give expert recommendations to ensure efficient and effective disruption recovery
- Demonstrable ability on creating and maintaining a robust safety culture
- Must have the permanent legal right to live and work in Malaysia
- You have a 4-year Engineering degree
- You have been employed for at least one year in the last 3 years
- A good Innovator
- Computer literate
- Manage new station setup and continually improve line station capability to meet Cathay Pacific business requirements and ensure the setup is up to HKAR-145 standards
- Manage the day-to-day engineering operations for the region through a team of Engineering Managers.
- Carry out the Engineering Manager function for his/her home port and partner port (s)
- Manage and ensure that line station efficiency, performance, and safety standards is at optimal levels.
- Oversee and respond to operational disruption, major aircraft on the ground, and emergency and accident events at the line station in an efficient and effective manner.
- Drive continuous improvement in operational recovery and preparation planning to develop regional best practices through lessons learned and data analytics.
- Ensure that the Safety Management System (SMS) process is under observation, that operational and business risks are in place, and that effective mitigation plans are in place.
- Manage third-party supplier performance and ensure effective operational oversight of contracted-out services.
Frequently Asked Question
Which engineering is high demand in Malaysia?
How much does M&E engineer earn in Malaysia?